If you are currently living outside of Canada and require a record check, please visit the RCMP website for Steps for getting a certified criminal record check.

You will be required to go to your local police or accredited fingerprinting agency to have your fingerprints taken so they can be digitalized and submitted to the RCMP in Ottawa.